NEED HEALTHY SKIN IN A NATURAL WAY? START HAVING GREEN TEA DAILY
Everyone likes to have healthy and beautiful skin. We are sure you are not an exception. Your skincare products list may be full of some of the best products, but those products may not be a great of friends with your skin. While at times your skin might look better, but most of the days in a year, your skin might be suffering from acne, pigmentation, dullness, and dark spots.
So, what is missing in your skincare routine?
Have you heard that green tea can give you healthy skin? No? Then it is about time to indulge yourself in products and diet having green tea that will give you healthy skin over time.
What Makes Green Tea Leaves Special?
Drinking green tea or using skincare products with green tea extract is one of the hottest trends in the skincare world, and for good reason! It is an ancient Asian brew that possesses a myriad of health benefits and has been utilized for centuries. Promoted as one of the most salubrious loose tea leaves out there, it can increase your memory and concentration, boost energy levels, improve immunity, and much more.
Japanese monks discovered green tea leaves while visiting China ages ago. Since the discovery of the green tea leaves, it has been used as a daily staple by the Japanese people, claiming it gave them energy and mental focus that enhanced their meditation. Green tea help alleviates numerous ailments like headaches, depression and reduces the damage done to the skin from environmental pollutants.
Green Tea for Your Skin
When it comes to maintaining the health of your skin, drinking green tea has been found to delay aging, protect the skin from UV rays, improve skin tone, and reduce acne.
Not just that, applying green tea topically can also royally benefit the skin! It is antibacterial and anti-inflammatory in nature, thereby helping to reduce skin issues like acne, rosacea, psoriasis, and many other skin concerns.
Premium quality green tea leaves from Assam are brimming with antioxidant properties that delay the signs of sun damage, slack skin, age spots, fine lines, and wrinkles. The presence of polyphenols neutralizes the free radicals, thereby reducing and slowing down your skin’s aging process. It also flushes out the body toxins, thereby clearing the blood and providing healthy, spotless skin.
Skin Benefits Of Green Tea Leaves
- Unclogging pores
- Maintaining youthful skin texture and firmness
- Reducing oily skin by controlling sebum production
- Reducing rosacea redness
- Slowing down aging
- Fighting inflammation
- Treating acne
- Fighting blackheads
- Softening and nourishing the skin
- Treating psoriasis
- Protecting against sun damage
- Treating puffy eyes and dark circles
What Gives Green Tea its Superpowers?
- Green tea leaves are full of vitamins B2, E, K, and catechins. These skin-strengthening antioxidant vitamins maintain collagen levels along with promoting new skin cell growth. Vitamin E is also intensely hydrating. Antioxidants are our most powerful weapon when it comes to fighting skin aging.
- Catechins like EGCG found in green tea leaves reactivate dying skin cells. It’s considered to be 200 times more powerful than vitamin E for neutralizing free radicals, thereby reducing the chances of attacking and damaging the DNA of the cells.
- Green tea leaves are a powerful antibacterial agent. Polyphenols in the tea destroy bacterial membranes to knock out the infection. It helps to kill the typical bacterial inflammation as you see with acne.
- Regular consumption of green tea can protect you from the sun. This is especially true with premium green tea leaves since they neutralize the damage done to the skin by the UV rays, thereby reducing inflammation and skin redness.
- Green tea has caffeine and tannins. For example, if you apply Assam green tea leaves topically on a regular basis, it helps to shrink blood vessels around the eyes. Tannins also act as an astringent, which shrinks pores.
- Premium green tea leaves decrease oil production. It checks the production of sebum (the skin’s natural oil) by the glands.
- Assam green tea leaves are mildly abrasive. This property makes them a good choice as a natural exfoliator that can remove excess oil and pollutants. They make for a clean, safe alternative to the synthetic microbeads included in many skincare products, thereby wreaking havoc on the environment.
So start having green tea in your daily life. Dring a cup of green tea twice or thrice daily and use herbal cosmetics with green tea extract. Along with that, drink plenty of water. These are one of the best natural ways to get a good skin.