Health Benefits of Chamomile Tea
- Promotes Sleep and Treats Insomnia: Chamomile tea eases the nerves and calms the nervous system, therefore helping you to get better sleep. Since it is devoid of caffeine, it is best consumed before sleep.
- Boosts Immunity: A cup of Chamomile tea a day keeps the harmful bacteria away. It not only curbs the illness but also acts as a great preventive measure.
- Treats Cold: One of the best benefits of a hot cup of Chamomile tea is it works like a magic in treating the cold. Alternatively, you can also inhale the steam from the tea to relax nasal congestion, a runny nose, and a sore throat.
- Reduces Muscle Spasms and Period Pain: Chamomile tea has pain-relieving and antispasmodic properties. It calms the uterus and decreases the production of prostaglandins- hormone-like substances that cause inflammation and pain.
- Reduces Stress: The chaotic environment around us is enough to leave us feeling stressed and troubled. Chamomile tea is a mild relaxant and is as an effective natural tranquilizer for reducing stress