The Uniqueness: Halmira Tea has always made it a point to provide the tea connoisseurs with premium quality tea devoid of any artificial flavor or aroma. Chamomile tea from the house of Halmira is made of fresh and authentic Chamomile petals to provide tea lovers with a great cuppa. Infused with a smooth essence along with an intoxicating aroma, a cup of Halmira Chamomile tea is all you need to keep you going for a given day.
What Brings Out it’s Best: For preparing a perfect cup of Chamomile tea, here are the steps you need to follow!
- Step 1: Chamomile tea will provide you with the best flavor when brewed using hot water. Hence, brew your cup of Chamomile tea by heating the water at 200 F before adding the Chamomile tea leaves.
- Step 2: To experience maximum health benefits and a blissful taste, steep the chamomile tea leaves for 3-5 mins.
- Step 3: You can consume the tea as it is without adding any sweetener to experience the natural flavor. However, to add a crisp sweet flavor to the brew, infuse a dash of honey or a fresh slice of apple.
What You See: You’ll get to see a cup of sunkissed golden brew or a golden honey liquid that will enlighten your senses with every sip.
How You Feel: Every sip of Chamomile tea will refresh your mind and make you feel energized for the rest of the day.
Best Enjoyed With: Chamomile tea, being light in nature, is best enjoyed with light eatables like salads, sushi and bread.
Health Benefits of Chamomile Tea
- Promotes Sleep and Treats Insomnia: Chamomile tea eases the nerves and calms the nervous system, therefore helping you to get better sleep. Since it is devoid of caffeine, it is best consumed before sleep.
- Boosts Immunity: A cup of Chamomile tea a day keeps the harmful bacteria away. It not only curbs the illness but also acts as a great preventive measure.
- Treats Cold: One of the best benefits of a hot cup of Chamomile tea is it works like a magic in treating the cold. Alternatively, you can also inhale the steam from the tea to relax nasal congestion, a runny nose, and a sore throat.
- Reduces Muscle Spasms and Period Pain: Chamomile tea has pain-relieving and antispasmodic properties. It calms the uterus and decreases the production of prostaglandins- hormone-like substances that cause inflammation and pain.
- Reduces Stress: The chaotic environment around us is enough to leave us feeling stressed and troubled. Chamomile tea is a mild relaxant and is as an effective natural tranquilizer for reducing stress