- The uniqueness: This tea is unblended and dedicated to the careful nurturing of each leaf to maturity.
- What brings out its best: Steep the right amount of tea leaves for 3-4 minutes to bring out the brisk and malty flavor. Take the robust and smooth texture of the brew up-a-notch with a dash of milk and some sugar.
- What you see: The brew appears dark amber, resembling a copper-like hue.
- What you feel: Halmira Strong CTC tea comes with a high malty flavor accompanied by notes of briskness. It has a strong flavor striking the right balance between sweet and bitter notes for a refreshing flavor.
- Best enjoyed with: Our Strong CTC tea compliments breakfast staples like sausages, french toast, eggs, and bacon.
- Aroma– Strong and hearty
- Liquor-Deep red without milk and with milk, it has a thick appearance
- Taste-Bold, refreshing, and uniquely bracing with spices
- Complements-Lemon cakes, custard tarts, chocolate tea cakes
- Best consumed as breakfast tea but equally appealing as afternoon and evening sips
- Stepping Notes- 2-3 mins.
- Helps to soothe stomach cramps
- Helps in digestion
- Helps in mental alertness
- Helps to protect against cold
Strong CTC Tea belongs to the sprawling gardens of Jorhat, Golaghat district of Assam that imbibes all the natural goodness and reflects them back on your cups of refreshment.