- The uniqueness: The tea is unblended and dedicated to the careful nurturing of each leaf to its maturity.
- What brings out its best: The hand-picked, garden-fresh exotic leaves are processed through special crushing, tearing methods designed to bring their taste out to the maximum. To enjoy its full flavor, steep for 1-1.5 minutes.
- What you see: This dark brown pelleted tea is characterized by its full-bodied aroma. It is coppery golden when brewed without milk, and bright and thick when brewed with milk.
- What you feel: High Malty flavor with the notes of briskness as its signature mark.
- Best enjoyed with: Scones, tea cakes, light desserts, or spicy crackers complement the mood of each cup of this tea.
- Liquor- Bright red without milk and thick with milk
- Taste–Mellow and refreshing
- Complements chocolates and lemony desserts, spicy Indian snacks
- Time of the day- Best as a breakfast tea
- Stepping Notes-2-3 mins
- Boosts Digestion
- Helps to enhance metabolism
- Prevents Heart Attacks
- Helps to improve concentration