The Uniqueness: Halmira Masala Teabags are defined by a dash of uniqueness. Our Masala chai is a blend of premium quality spices and CTC tea leaves that provide you with a zesty flavor and an aromatic finish with every sip. whose every sip will provide a refreshing twist to your taste buds and your senses.
What Brings Out its Best: Steep these Masala Teabags for 3-4 minutes so that leaves the can expand to the fullest while spices can infuse the essence. Add milk and sugar to enjoy your tea time the Indian way.
What You See: You’ll come across a cup of conventional-looking milk-tea which you can garnish with spices to add some extra dose of flavor.
How You Feel: The very first sip of Halmira masala tea or chai will provide you with unmatched flavor and aroma, thereby rejuvenating your senses owing to the goodness of spices, herbs, and CTC tea leaves.
Best Enjoyed With: Masala chai is best enjoyed with biscuits, cake, bhujia, fafda, samosa, pakora, sweet kachori, or any other Indian snacks.
- Antioxidant-Rich: The mixture of spices in masala chai is a storehouse of antioxidants, thereby fighting off free radicals and other age-related macular degeneration.
- Anti-Inflammatory: Masala chai is infused with anti-inflammatory properties and is a recommended beverage in the world of Ayurvedic medicine.
- Improved Digestion: Masala Chai is beneficial for improving the process of digestion since the spices present in this tea are specially handpicked to address issues with the digestive system.
- Improved Metabolism: Consuming masala chai regularly boosts the metabolism process and converts fat into energy faster.
- Fights Cough & Cold: Masala chai from Halmira combines the goodness of antibacterial, antifungal, and antiparasitic properties to boost the body’s immunity system while keeping cough and cold at bay.