- Antioxidant-Rich: Organic white tea leaves contain antioxidants in greater quantity. These antioxidants have many health inciting properties including boosting cardiovascular health, aiding to lower cholesterol, and enhancing weight loss.
- Better Heart Health: Flavonoids present in white tea leaves reduces the risk of cardiovascular disorders. The flavonoids help in lowering the blood pressure along with other heart issues like hindering low-density lipoprotein oxidation. In a nutshell, organic white tea takes care of your entire heart health to improve artery and blood vessel function.
- Healthy Teeth and Gums: White tea leaves contain fluoride and other nutrients which keep the teeth strong and healthy. It eradicates the bacteria that cause plaque, tooth decay, and bad breath.
- Helps in Burning Body Fat: In addition to repressing and mobilizing fat, white tea also aids in arousing lipolysis. Lipolysis is a process that involves the burning of body fat. So, by drinking white tea, one can burn the excess body fat to lose extra weight.
- Prevents Diabetes: The anti-diabetic attributes of white tea helps to avert Type 2 diabetes. Intake of white tea may mitigate diabetic people from symptoms such as excessive thirst (polydipsia), reduced plasma glucose levels, and increased insulin flow.