The uniqueness: This tea successfully captures the authenticity of vanilla accompanied by choco notes – all in one package for tea lovers.
What brings out its best: Milk with a small amount of sugar would perfectly complement the unadulterated flavor of vanilla of this tea.
What you see: The brew that is produced is defined by a light brown liquor – a shade of amber is what one can see.
What you feel: This chocolate vanilla tea has a light sensation on the taste buds, leaving an astringent feeling after a sip. In fact, each sip encompasses a fleeting sensation of vanilla flavor.
Best Enjoyed With Dark chocolate, choco-chip cookies, biscuits, butter cookies, etc.
- Sound Mental Health: Choco vanilla tea helps increase alertness and concentration owing to the presence of caffeine in the tea leaves.
- Better Heart Health: Assam tea leaves, being the base of this blend helps to improve cardiovascular health. The presence of flavonoids in Assam tea leaves helps improve the functioning of blood vessels and cardiac valves, thereby reducing the buildup of plaque inside the arteries.
- Improved Digestive System: The presence of caffeine acts as a natural stimulant that helps with regular bowel movement and digestion.
- Cuts Down Excess Fat: Cut down excess fat without compromising on taste. Keep your weight in check with choco vanilla tea which increases the body’s metabolism by giving you a boost in energy to burn fat faster.
- Better Immune System: The blend may also help make the immune system grow stronger, thereby making it easier to fight off colds and coughs.