The uniqueness : This hand-rolled long leaf tea has a notable flavour and aroma that provides one with a brew having a one-of-its-kind essence to it.
What brings out its best : The distinctive nature of this premium tea is brought out owing to handpicking and lose curling of each leaf manually. To enjoy its true flavour, steep the loose tea leaves for 2-3 minutes.
What you see: You’ll come across black, hand-rolled long leaves having a golden tip and full-bodied aroma.
What you feel: When brewed without milk, your taste buds will come across a highly malty and brisk flavour backed by a full-bodied aroma.
Best enjoyed with: English breakfast, cookies, or cakes that will tune in with the essence of every cup of this premium tea.
- Freedom from Tooth Cavity : Regular consumption of this tea will help fighting cavities or reduce the occurrence of tooth cavities, the leaves being infused with the health benefits of Assam tea leaves.
- Body Warmer : These premium hand-rolled tea leaves can provide your body with warmth, thereby maintaining the body temperature during the cold winter days.
- Flawless Skin : Packed with Vit A and E, a few cups of brew every day will act as a blood purifier, thereby providing you with flawless, youthful skin.
- Cognitive Function : Hand-rolled long leaf tea work towards improving the mental alertness owing to notable levels of antioxidants and caffeine in it. It reduces the chances of diseases like Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s by preventing oxidative stress in the brain.
- Fight Infections and Inflammation : The presence of minerals and antioxidants in this enhances the immune system, and keeps conditions like fatigue, infections, and inflammation away.