The uniqueness: Our Assam Orthodox Tea is rich with the flavor of authentic Assam tea leaves.
What brings out its best: The perfect withering, rolling, and oxidation of the twisted black leaves along with their broken counterparts helps retain the original flavor to its maximum. To enjoy its full flavor, steep for 1-2 minutes.
What you see: Our Assam Orthodox Tea product is made of a mixture of whole and broken black leaves which has a golden tinge with a delicate aroma. It is golden and malty when brewed without milk.
What you feel: One sip will make you encounter a soothing brisk flavor and a relaxing sensation. Adding lime to this is recommended.
Best enjoyed with: Scones, cucumber sandwich, or tea biscuits complement the mood of each cup of this tea.
Health Benefits :
- Heals Tooth Cavity: Assam orthodox tea is the perfect medicine to take care of oral health, especially in this era where most of us fond of eating exotic desserts. The tea comes with a solution that helps in fighting the tooth cavity. Indulge in consuming the tea or gargling with it every morning for sound dental health.
- Body Warmer: Indulge in a cup of Assam orthodox tea during the monsoons and the chilly winter days to keep your body warm. It is also a great way to keep yourself away from catching cold and fever.
- Flawless Skin: Orthodox Assam tea is rich in Vitamin A and E which acts as a magic potion for the skin. Regular consumption of this brew will purify the blood and give you flawless, healthy, and glowing skin.
- Cognitive Function: It has been scientifically proven that Assam orthodox tea can improve mental alertness. Owing to the presence of notable levels of antioxidants and caffeine, it prevents oxidative stress in the brain. This, in turn, reduces the risk of neurodegenerative diseases like Alzheimer’s disease and Parkinson’s disease.
- Fight Infections and Inflammation: The mineral and antioxidant content of Assam orthodox tea may help boost the immune system of the body to relieve or even prevent disease.