- The uniqueness: It’s a mix of CTC tea with loosely rolled oxidized Darjeeling tea leaves with golden tips.
- What brings out its best: The special processing methods bring the Assam and Darjeeling flavors seamlessly in one cup. To enjoy its full flavor, steep for 1-1.5 minutes.
- What you see: This dark brown tea has a moderately strong aroma. It is reddish gold when brewed without milk, and moderately thick when brewed with milk.
- What you feel: Smooth flavor with a dash of briskness and notes of delicate aroma
- Best enjoyed with: Indian snacks or finger sandwiches complement the mood of each cup of this tea.
- Aroma- Moderately strong
- Liquor- Reddish Golden without milk and the addition of milk gives a medium-thick appearance
- Taste- Smooth flavor with a dash of briskness
- Complements-Indian snacks, finger sandwiches
- Time of the day- Ideal as afternoon tea, yet can be your first tea of the day
- Stepping Notes-1-1.5 mins
- Prevents Heart Problems and Heart Attacks
- Boosts Digestion
- Cuts Down Fat
- Helps to enhance metabolism
Strong Cutting Chai belongs to the sprawling gardens of Jorhat, Golaghat district of Assam that imbibes all the natural goodness and reflects them back on your cups of refreshment.